My Blog List

Saturday, 27 March 2010

Music and such stuff

When I have my own house, I will have something musical in each room - be it radio, CD player, stereo system or musical instrument. I'm going to live with it like that and I'll be able to listen to/make music whatever room I'm. And when my friends come over to visit, because I've invited them for a nice formal dinner or they just feel like dropping in or I just invited them over for a nice chat over a bowl of soup or something as a snack, when they visit I'm not going to go on a massive tidy-up fest - they can come and see how I live. Because they are my friends and they love me and they won't judge me by how tidy I am. I don't actually mind tidying up, just when I'm shouted at to do it, it gets tiresome and boring.

As for music, I would have different bands designated to each room. These could change but I would never have two rooms with the same band's music playing in them at the same time. I think the lounge/sitting room would get 'The Killers' but maybe they'd go in my bedroom. Then there'd be a mix of people like 'The Courteeners', 'Boys Like Girls', 'This Providence', 'Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly' and I dunno, some more bands I have yet to discover.
Yep, they'd definitely have to rotate, I doubt I'd have a big enough house otherwise.
Oh, and I'd have to buy some of the songs properly, because I can't just keep relying on Spotify all the time. And you can only play it from one source at a time with the same account.

Hugs
Alicia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment