My Blog List

Saturday, 15 January 2011

Ave ave verum corpus blahhhhblaaahhaaah

i.e. the latin song I love ;) Well, it'd be OK if the alto part was not so incredibly low, we didn't have only two more weeks to learn it in and, oh, it was sliiightly more interesting instead of being on the same note for the first three lines (and IN LATIN!!!). But then again, those are the rewards of being an alto ;)

I had a fun day at the hospital shop today. Which is weird, because usually it's incredibly boring (because it's basically dead most Saturdays, clearly nobody had the courtesy to be ill or give birth today). But there was a sale today (yes, in a convenience store) and Dan got hold of the 99p Connect 4 which you can hardly say no to, on a Saturday afternoon. It was quite entertaining, and when it got to 4 games to 3 (with him winning, shockingly) he decided winner of the next game takes all (because it was getting late) so naturally, I won, and am the champion. :P this is the product of my Saturday afternoons.

All my written exams are over now, only the P.D. practical left, which I am sooo stressed about, but Chazza is trying to calm me over it. She speaks sense mostly. I'm so glad mocks are nearly over; maybe I'll get a full night's sleep now. Plus next week is Week B, so I have exams Monday, day off Tuesday (Lucy's coming over) and then dos day Wednesday and Thursday, and then Friday. Thank the lord for dos days!

Anyway, I'm going to go watch some episodes of Friends, because I'm that cool.
Bye xx

No comments:

Post a Comment