That's a lyric but I've no idea where from.
I seem to be in some kind of fruit juice/squash, cereal bar and exam fuelled hyper-drive which is going to see me crashing down seriously badly at some point. I'm hoping after the 17/18th. Then I can use it to get through my exams.
Weird. I'm either overworking myself or working insufficiently, and I have no way of controlling which I do. I could revise for four hours straight without a break, and then have a shower, get into my pyjamas and sit on my bed for another two hours. Or I find myself watching endless Friends episodes and generally staring at the ceiling wasting my time and do no work at all, while in the back of my mind something's going "you're cheating yourself you know" but it's a weird voice like witches in the pantomime use, so I tend to ignore it and dismiss it as the more ridiculous half of my brain - when really the more ridiculous half is the half telling me what I'm doing is fully deserved.
I keep coming out of exams just wanting my results. I never really found the build up too bad. Controlled Assessments have me tearing my hair out for French and sometimes even for German Writing, but exams usually I just revise, go in, work, shake out my hand, work and walk out just wanting to know if I really did do my best. The worst time for me is waiting to know. Irritating part of the process. I'm going to be awful in June, waiting over a month for my results...
Anyway, I'm going to watch an episode of Friends because tonight I've been in an over-work state, and then re-read my French Writing and go to bed. Or maybe skip the Friends episode all together. Whatever.
Goodnight xx
No comments:
Post a Comment