Other events of note, that I guess I really should document, that is the whole point of me having both a blog and a diary (which I seldom use).
Well, there was the conversation we had at tea tonight, in which we discovered that Daddy has taken almost every drug imaginable, and while I'd love to recount the conversation in great depth, it'd give me more pleasure to just take out a couple of bits. Firstly, Barney.
Barney says in a way that makes it sound extremely daring "Daddy, have you ever used a filter"
Daddy laughs it off, replying "Of course I have!" then seriously adds, "They're called roaches, by the way."
At which point I burst into laughter because he's correcting his 12 year old son's drug limbo.
Then, later.
One of the three of us asks, "Daddy, do you think Mummy's done drugs?"
"Most certainly not!"
And after the talk of drugs, while watching Angela's Ashes at a point relevant to the film, he turned to me and said "You know, I think Mummy had to do Scottish dancing. When we're on holiday we'll get Auntie Karen drunk and ask her about everything Mummy did, it'll be funny"
I have such a responsible father.
Anyway, goodnight xx
No comments:
Post a Comment