Got that itchy feeling in the back of my throat that you can't get rid of no matter how much you cough. And I can feel it in my ears too... yuck
Anyway, I went to see the Moffats today :D We met them on holiday (if I havn't mentioned them before) in Greece and as it happens they live in Mortimer and Tom (Barney's age) goes to Toby's school. And Ella took the Kendrick exam in November, so is yet to hear the results from that! The coincidence is astounding.
Anyway, I had a really good time, plus lunch was amazing! The mum, Kiera, is a brilliant cook. I had veggie lasagne (properly homemade especially! and really lovely, especially loved the olives). The veg was good too. Makes a nice change from what we usually have at home (plus there was beetroot <3 ). For pudding, homemade chocolate mouse (they were all individual and everything!) which was gorgeous! And apple crumble, which got nicknamed Moosh de pomme (completely wrong French-wise) because it was a bit of a fail, but despite this it still tasted amazing! Plus there was a lemon drizzle cake, which was gorgeous, and I havn't had that for ages. So yeah, brilliant food, brilliant food. I'll gladly go there again!
Generally average day. I worked out I have over fifty Christmas cards to write, and don't know where I'm going to get them from, seeing as I only just have enough for fifty (someone's going to end up going without...:S ) I got in 1h30 of revision! :D (still all Physics) and I'm sooo tired that I really need to get to bed before ideally ten, but realistically eleven tonight.
On a slightly political note (I know, lots of people hate me talking about politics, but I really can't help it) the tuition fees vote... Well, I knew it was going through Commons, so that wasn't too much of a disappointment (though my heart still sank). What I am positively thrilled about is that 21 Lib Dem MPs voted "no"! As opposed to 27 "yes" and 8 who abstained. Now, had those 8 voted.... But anyway, that'll go through Lords, so I'm off to wallow in misery and disappointment. Seeing as I want to be a vet, and that's a six year course, I think, my student debt is going to be insane...Damn.
Oh well, I'm off to watch Mentalist and generally waste time that could be better spent (as I have been doing all day when I claim to be practicing piano (I generally am, but the point is I'm doing it to procrastinate) or doing my washing)
Anyway, bye xx
unfortunately, she didn't get in:(D:
ReplyDelete