I cannot believe that I've been writing this essay since 11 this morning. And I already had two paragraphs when I started. So it's taken me up until now to get four decent paragraphs, edit two rough ones and write two rough ones. I still need a conclusion, and to type up the last two rough ones.

Then I'm going to make Zimmt Sternen. A personal favourite from Switzerland, that I've been requested by Tess to make for next Friday night at Mezzos (I'm not going to get a chance in the week). I think I'll make some extra batches, for Wind Ensemble, hopefully if I still have enough ingredients and time I can do some for school, the train, and maybe even some for home. But that'd be a
lot of baking. At least five batches. Probably more like eight though. That would take an entire day, a luxury I don't seem to have.
Going to get those last two rough paragraphs typed, and a conclusion written now.
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment