I've finally started revising!!! I'm truly proud of myself.
Obviously, I started with Physics, and then I'll do History, Maths, French. In that order. With P.D. squeezed in somewhere. Then I'll revise the "lesser subjects" (the ones I remember better) but I doubt I'll revise all of them (German, most Biology).
Motors, Generators and Transformers. Done.
Mirrors and Lenses. Started.
Those are the most difficult physics topics (all P3 stuff) so naturally the ones I thought I'd do first. Just to put my self esteem RIGHT up there ;)
I'm motivating myself with Lindt chocolate and working (tonight at least) on the policy that when I run out of lined paper nicked from school, I'll stop revising. I've covered 8 sides, and have 6 left, so I'm taking a break for blogging and pizza :)
Actually, the part I'm really really really really proud of, is that I rejected a dinner out at "The Swan" in Pangbourne, in favour of revision and pizza (and pizza isn't my favourite dish)!!! Makes me proud.
I'm a happy person. Probably a result of the majority of my friends also being happy, the fact that Christmas is coming up, and that I have done my Christmas shopping for my friends at school!!! (sooo glad that's over) AND AND AND I've started revising, and I've nearly got my favourite ever piano piece cracked, and a number of other things. :)
Time for dinner methinks! xx
No comments:
Post a Comment