It's true you know, that no matter what, we always end up going back to what we're used to. I've had no homework for months, and my work schedule's been all over the place; loads in the holidays, little for the first three weeks of term, then back to homework again. I'm back to practicing my instruments in the evenings, doing my homework, all that stuff. And I'm happy in it. We get the odd irregularity, which is essential in making our lives interesting, but otherwise, I'm back to normal.
Am slightly stressed about Douai on Saturday. I'm going to end up singing the Mozart without having heard what the accompaniment is like, but luckily the stuff we're playing in Mezzos can't go wrong - it's too simple. I do need to get hold of a black blouse though. That could be a tough one... I have Ali's offer, which I can always fall back on if needs be.
My mocks have gone OK. I'm happy with how I'm doing. School is average. I had a sleepover on Saturday which everyone could make (Ruth couldn't sleepover but was there 'til around 10 anyway). Mummy cooked spinach and ricotta cannelloni, and a mushroom risotto, and made a raspberry bomb for pudding. Everyone brought a contribution to the junk food we consumed and it was a good sleepover. Very enjoyable. Anyway, I'm off now.
Bye.
xxxxxx
:D Hello! I've been procrastinating (rather than doing ICT coursework) all afternoon, so I'm now so used to it that I'm even procrastinating rather than sleeping. Hence my being here.
ReplyDelete...Remembering the raspberry bomb and mushroom risotto. :) NO. I MUST SLEEP. Goodbye. xo
You're insane. Btw, thanks for a great weekend :D you made my week.
ReplyDeleteAlso... MOULIN ROUGE!!!! :L