My Blog List

Thursday, 19 May 2011

Collection of Thoughts

I keep starting posts with nothing to say, writing a single line and exiting. They've all collected in my 'Drafts' box so I'm copying and pasting.

Where would the world be without text messages...?

Facebook... would you stop emailing me when I ask you to?!

Fear of webcams slowly subsiding... AND THEN LUCY GOES AND TELLS ME SHE'S ALWAYS PARANOID HERS IS STILL ON. WHAT IF SOMEONE'S WATCHING ME THROUGH MINE RIGHT NOW!?


Let's pretend I didn't nearly miss my French exam because I was so absorbed in revising Biology this morning... Keep pretending... Mrs Holden has yet another reason to hate me.

Speaking of which - NO MORE FRENCH! D: <-- face of distress

When I should be revising, all I feel like doing is going out and sleeping in the sun. When I should be sleeping, all I want to do is revise. When I'm out in the sun, I'm wishing I was revising. THERE IS NO WINNING THIS.

Would whoever moved the bus stops in Reading kindly put them back now?!

Oh... I am feeling a little fear of Biology results...

Where would the world be without sixth formers...? Where are we going to be without them next year!?

I need to re-watch Peter Pan.

And other Disney movies...

THE LION KING.

Right. I'm sure if I'd bothered to go on and actually write full posts every time I thought something random, they'd actually be vaguely interesting. But evidently my mind wants to do its own little thing... Sorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment