My Blog List

Thursday, 25 November 2010

Breathe in, breathe out

 God, I seem to be in such an angry mood today! I'm sorry. I guess I got off to a bad start this morning (not at midnight, more a bad start when I woke up a few hours after that ;)  ) and haven't quite recovered my good humour yet. The day went a little downhill, tbh.

  • Bad start at home.
  • Bad journey that I won't go into.
  • Stress about Biology ISAs and too much P.D. fundraising in registration.
  • Surprise physics ISA (which for me has to count, because I missed last years as before I made the switch) period 1.
  • Interform dance problems period 2.
  • Spent 1st break in tears.
  • Felt patronised in English period 3, when I kept having to ask explanations for words that obviously everyone had known since they were 10.
  • Spent second break doing P.D. fundraising without help from someone who seems to think that I don't mind having to lug two huge boxes of products round school myself, because she feels intimidated by our P.D. TEACHER!
  • Humiliated by class"mate" in maths period 4.
  • Couldn't understand maths period 4.
  • Had a go at in History period 5, because I'm missing next lesson to have a brace fitted on Monday. As if it's my fault.
  • Crammed into the bus by some fat guy who took the seat next to me when I clearly had too much stuff and was unhappy anyway.
  • Cold.
  • Good flute lesson.
  • 5 minute wait outside in cold for car.
  • 10 minute wait in cold area next to door of Maestros for car.
  • Not even allowed front seat in car.
  • In trouble for not liking cold pasta in a salad.
  • Revelation youngest brother's been brainwashed.
  • Rant from father because he couldn't be bothered to make tea. 


And that brings me to now. So yeah, not my happiest day ever. At all. And they ask me why and how I let negative emotions build until I tip over at the smallest thing. Maybe if somebody at home actually cared... Or I didn't feel I was burdening my friends every time I had a problem (never their fault, I'm just that kind of person it seems) Maybe then I'd be better at sorting myself out. Maybe.
:(










oh, and if anybody wants to tell me they think I keep a blog for attention, and I just want a reaction. Piss off. This is an emotional outlet of mine, and I try my hardest to keep the depressed posts off here. If I wanted attention through this, I would've posted some much worse stuff than this before now.

No comments:

Post a Comment