Not that I do it deliberately.
1) Quit interform dance in the middle of a rehearsal
Not that I have anything against interform dance, or just dancing in general, I can just about manage that without looking too stupid. Sort of. What I did have something against was the way in which the rehearsals were being conducted. I'm fine learning a dance, doesn't really matter what your teaching style is, but if you want me to persevere, you can't just shout at me all the time and have nothing to balance it.
I was truly losing my patience all through period 2, which should've been rugby, but was cancelled for dance practice. I'd keep thinking, hey, it's just a dance, I can pull it off. But when I try to have a little fun, not even distracting anyone, just swaying in a little bit of an over the top fashion (we were supposed to be drunk and on a boat...) got me snapped at by a few people. Giggling, the same, not that there's anything wrong with giggling. Then repeatedly shouting at me "Alicia you got that turn wrong" every time we do that bit of the dance, without bothering to explain how to do it right, that pissed me off. Oh, and screaming at the entire form the entire rehearsal isn't a great teaching method, thanks.
So I snapped. Somebody screamed at me to get into my position, I raised my voice a little, telling them to go away. They told me to mind my cheek. I stormed out. I got called a certain something, and was told I was being selfish and they'd have to rearrange it all, I just shouted back I didn't give a *monkeys*. And that was that. Not going back. Almost the entire form hates me, particularly certain very judgemental people, and I couldn't really care less, because I'm not giving up any more of my free time to go get shouted at and put down. I can have second breaks back now.
2) Try mentioning to your teacher that your parents can't make it to the year 11 consultation (parents) evening without someone who's already annoyed at you scoffing and saying "It's parent's evening"
Not like it's my fault my parents can't be bothered. Literally.
3) Make a joke - that everyone knows is a joke - in front of somebody. They're sure to point out what a hypocrite you are just to make the rest of the maths lesson awkward.
yeeeah.
rant over
No comments:
Post a Comment