Lovely little bit I've decided to add. If I only revise when I really can be bothered, or am in a good mood, or feel positive and like I can actually achieve something then my brain will start to associate revision with positive feelings and I will be more motivated to revise. It's working so far. Basically, as soon as I'm bored out of my mind, not just can't be bothered, but cannot take any more, I stop. It's working.
Only thing is, now I've done so much revision that I "enjoy", I've come to the point where I have to start on the stuff I've been putting off. Like History. And French. And English. And P.D. but I tackled that one last night and this afternoon. Ah, damn!
On another subject entirely, I am now able to go boast that today I cycled up Whitchurch Hill, all the way to the top, without stopping, or getting off, or giving up, or eating. And, as a bonus, it took me only fifteen minutes - yes, you would be right, a fifteen minute steep uphill is not the most pleasant thing ever. In fact, at 8.15 in the morning, it is one nasty piece of work. BUT I DID IT!!!! XD I've never even contemplated attempting it before today.
Oh, and it only took me fourty-five minutes, as opposed to the hour I expected to travel from Purley to Goring. Brilliant. Oh, and, I had a huge iced bun when I got to tennis. That iced bun is probably the only reason I kept myself going up that hill. And, even better, the way home only took thirty-five minutes, because I didn't have Toby on his idiot-tiny-he-thinks-it's-amazingly-cool-stupid bike (that's a BMX), so that's ten minutes faster than usual. I am proud.
Oh, and the reason my posts haven't been too regular, is because I have been work, work, working. OH, by the way, anyone who's recieved texts from me telling tehm "I cannot talk, I have no credit, really really sorry xx", I HAVE TEXT MESSAGES!!!!!!!! So yeah, sorry for my previous unsociable state, but for those who feel like texting me just because they can (and thanks to those who already have, makes me feel special :D) you are now able to and I will reply!!!! XD I love my mother.
Dammit, I can't say much more, I'd better get on with that History. Blast.
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment