Ugh!!! FINALY! I'm done with chemistry. OK, OK, I promised no revision. That was it. Promise.
I am loving the sunshine!!!! Isn't it just gorgeous (*stay till my birthday, stay, stay, stay, PLEEEASE!*). Tennis yesterday afternoon and this morning. I don't want to sound big headed, but I'm playing well. I haven't played this well in... ever. On the other hand, the three girls who were there today all already knew eachother and were really (excuse me) bitchy! It was nasty. And lucky me, lucky me, because I got to be the subject of their bitchiness. Hey! All I did was stand up for Toby. Mark, if you're reading this, yes, I really DID have to.
Mummy's coming back from Singapore!!!! I'm so happy! I've missed her looooaaads, and talking was difficult because of the huuuge time difference (nine hours to Melbourne, seven to Singapore) but she's finally coming back tomorrow! XD
Toby's new phone came through today. Thank god. One more day of "I'm getting a new phone soon" and I might have strangled him.
Biology calls. Again. Last one. Then Physics :S.
Bye xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment