Hallo, meine kleine entchen (hello my little ducklings) und wie geht es ihr Heute? Es ist wirklich ein wunderschönes Tag! (and how are you today? It really is a beautiful day!)
Okay, okay, German lesson over now. Sorry.
And apologies for referring to you as ducklings, I just couldn't help myself and I'm not deleting it now.
So, I'm still here - not quite dead yet!
Les examens. They weren't too bad at all. I revised well for them and the only results I was honestly worried about were English Lit., History, Product Design, Physics. Turns out I had right to worry for History :S I actually failed, no joke, this isn't the typical Kendrick "I got a B, oh I failed so badly" this is an actual fail. If it was the actual exam, I think I'd get a U (you can't get a D or E for higher tier). But I can work on that. I was pleasantly surprised in Physics, not expecting such a high mark. As for the other two, I have yet to find out my results for those... :S
Note to Rachel in response to latest blog post: Don't worry about it, I'm sure you did fine. As far as I can tell, most of your results are almost the same as mine. Also, I wrote more crap than anyone. I said that draughts (hot air currents) were caused by radiation. Not convection (the movement of air).
Brighter Than Sunshine - Aqualung
love.
Let us move on from exams. Sophie's sleepover was EPIC. I do not usually use that word. In fact, I mostly dislike that word and cringe when people use it. Especially when they overuse it. But it was so I have an excuse. Becca and I got the train at Reading together and Sophie came and collected us from Newbury Station. Then her mum came and collected all three of us. We slept outside in the tent and went completely hyper on Heroes, fizzy flavoured water, and previously consumed Doritos and dip. I think Becca actually had a fit at some point, such were the levels of sugar in her body XD (to Becca, Sophie, Rachel: I am referring to her amazing eleven! XD).
I'm going to stop writing now because my blog will be under scrutiny and god forbid my post is too long and irrelevant :D
Night. Well, it is somewhere I'm sure.
Alicia
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment