My Blog List

Sunday, 27 June 2010

But the sun rolling high in the saphire sky, keeps great and small on the endless rounds!

The title is my tribute to choir, because I didn't go last week and only did fifteen minutes this week, so I feel I need to prove I'm learning the songs. That's the "Circle of Life".

Right, it's been a while since I've written anything. So let me see. Oh, I said I was worried about English Literature. Turns out there was no need, I was only one or two per cent off an A* :) Yes, fine, you may take that as your queue to call me a boff. I've given up responding to that since I got to Kendrick.

My birthday on Wednesday was amazing. So thanks to everyone for making it that good. I got some really lovely presents. Excuse me for quoting myself, but I was actually driven to say that "this is the most successful year for presents ever. I love everything I've been given." So yeah, that applies to you all. The theatre yesterday was a bit weird, but amazingly choreographed. And afterwards we got and hour and a half to look round the shops in Oxford, which were lovely. We found some really nice shops. It is inevitable that we went into Top Shop. Just for the sake of it. Becca spotted some HUGE heels, I'm not even joking, they were goddamn massive! Unfortunately the ones on display were both right foots and different sizes. Not to be discouraged, we got Becca to try them on - resulting in her looking about a half a foot taller than me - and Rache to take a photo. But then a shop assistant told us that pictures weren't allowed, so Sophie turned to Rache and said,
"Rache, we-"
Rache turns, saying "Okay" and snaps another picture, before saying,
"Oh, oops, sorry"

Brilliant.

Then we came home, had a barbeque (LOVE to the veggie bean burgers :D) and decided to go to Pangbourne to see if they were doing an evening session of the summer fete, which they weren't this year, so we just walked home along the river.


It's so sunny and everything's so lovely at the moment. I feel like I can just lie on the grass and relax as if I haven't a care in the world. I've done my work(ish) and I don't feel any particular urge to go occupy myself with something useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment