My Blog List

Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Only three more exams!

English Lit on Friday, Biology and French tomorrow. I'm home really early. German exam finished at two and I didn't have anything after that so I was allowed to just leave! In a minute I'm going to type up my third draft of my French - Ellie marked the first draft for me and gave me some helpful advice - thanks! Then I'll go sit in the garden in the sunshine and learn it off by heart.

Chazza (note. Chazza and Charlotte are the same person) and I went to see Ms. Katerzi (or however you spell her damn name. I may end up resorting to calling her Mrs Turkey. it's easier) about the Modella, our CADCAM machine. Unfortunately, it is no longer our CADCAM machine, as it has gone to Modella heaven. We want to do some fund raising for the new one, which will cost around £4500. Mrs. Turkey basically said no cake sales and didn't even comment on own clothes day. She suggested that we have a P.D. enterprise day and responded well to our idea of the year 10 students making a product to sell around school. She told us to go and see Mr. Hiner (P.D. teacher. We stole him from Theale Green :P) and run things through with him, then he could see her, then we could see her, then we could all meet up. The school hierarchy is just ridiculous really.

Anyway, we went to see Mr. Hiner today - well, I spotted him in the corridor, legged it into Charlotte's form room and shouted "Mr. Hiner's in the corridor! - and he thought the product idea was good. We said jewelry and he said key rings. He thought ours was a good idea and we thought the same of his. The keyrings can be personalised. Also, he suggested we use the mini-Modella (which is thankfully still with us, just not big enough to cope with our GCSEs) and I said that'd be good because we'd be showing people what we needed the money for, which was something he hadn't even thought of. So, we're well on our way to being productive and to getting our essential machine. Because, really, without it, none of us can complete our coursework. We're basically stuffed.

French calls from its pit of doom.
Enjoying One Night Only and Panic! At the Disco right now. They're both really good.

Bye
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment