I'm becoming increasingly stressed about this whole production thing. Whose idea was it to put on something as silly and difficult to perform as 'Fantastic Mr. Fox'
It's fun though. Everyone's just about going mad trying to learn two new dances today on top of the two from yesterday. plus another whole song on top of the two (ish) from yesterday. And then trying to get David's (director) stupid synchronised drama stuff right. This is madness.
And do you want to know the worst part? One of today's new dances is to none other than the 'Greece' song 'We go together' urgh! WHY Greece, of all things, WHY???
But anyway, today was definitely an improvement on yesterday. As I said, the increased stress is bringing us together, and I really mean it. It's great. I find myself talking to people who I'd usually not bother with. And they're mostly really nice people anyway.
I am getting increasingly frustrated, though, with a certain somebody. Anybody in the production knows who I mean - his name begins with S. Anyone not in it doesn't need to know. But he does stuff that he thinks is funny and cool and sure, everyone laughs, but only because he's making a fool of himself. I was lucky enough to get lumbered with him as a partner in one of the dances and he can do NOTHING right. He just copies me, and you shouldn't do that, because the moves we do compliment each other. As in I move left when he moves right, so we cross over. If he copies and moves left, it's all wrong. Bleurgh. Hopefully I won't have to be with him when David rearranges us when we get to the Hexagon. In fact, if I am with him, I may have to kill him.
Moving on to *ahem* brighter thoughts *ahem*. I've begun to contemplate the science work I'll need to do over the holidays. It's obvious the only chance I'll get in the next two weeks will be this weekend and next Sunday, because I'm doing P.D. in the evenings and am mostly too knackered to focus fully on htat. Let alone anything else.
On a much brighter note, I had a really good day today, and (this is a real bonus) I didn't have to cook tea :)
Anyway, I'll go now and do something to relieve the ache going all the way up my left leg (dancing kills you slowly) and you can get on with whatever you were doing before you got distracted by the internet. Or you can just go back to facebook. I'm not picky.
Bye xx
No comments:
Post a Comment