My Blog List

Sunday, 11 July 2010

Here IS The Sun!

Summery sunshine smiles and sleep.

On Friday evening I lost a tooth. Surely this is the last one?

On Saturday morning I went to tennis as usual and Jo was nice to me - as is not usual. Well, I can't say I don't usually deserve it. But yeah, we managed to get through the entire session with him only calling me lazy once. And I must mention now, I am not lazy, my tennis lesson just happens to be at ten o'clock on a Saturday. That means leaving the house at nine thirty. That means getting up at nine. And considering I don't get home 'till about nine thirty on Friday evenings - and I usually manage to avoid my bedtime until about ten thirty/elevenish. So yeah, usually I'm very tired at my tennis lessons. And so usually I'm told I'm too lazy. But really I'm just exhausted from a long week and late bedtime.

Then Saturday afternoon I went into the Royal Berkshire Hospital for my first day as a 'League of Friends' volunteer. On the whole, not much happened, I met Dan who's eighteen and will mostly be working with me, I learnt to operate the till, I read a stack of magazines off the shelf, I drank water, I went home. I'm going to have relaxing Saturday afternoons, I think.

Today I got a lie in :D and then went to a rehearsal at Douai Abbey with Mezzos, Seniors and Gallway combined. We're playing 'Cannon in D' (Pachabel's Cannon) and Pie Jesu in a concert tonight. Which means another late night is inevitable. My grandma's over at the moment, but she's in the garden and I'm avoiding the sun because I feel a little light headed at the moment - though admittedly not as much as Bryony must've felt earlier when she nearly fainted whilst playing the bass flute. I think I'll go out again in a minute.

Feeling calm today. Calm and ready to just waste the afternoon doing nothing - which is exactly what I plan on doing.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment