My Blog List

Thursday, 8 July 2010

French Speaking

Ugh! So glad that's over. I was the first one to be recorded, and when it was all over, and I'd finished trying to rip appart Mme Hulley's soft beanie toy, I got so paranoid because when she was saving it I swear she didn't know what she was doing. And I did not want to have to do it again; too stressful. But it's all saved and safe (hopefully) and apparently I did quite well. But in my opinion, I messed up loads, got some genders mixed up and really just didn't do to well. But hey, my result remains to be seen.

English essay is all done and handed in! Slightly interesting that when I went in yesterday, the teachers on 'inset'/'teacher's training' day were either playing tennis, hanging about aimlessly in corridors or could be found in rooms with signs saying things such as 'manicure' up on the doors.

I am soooo ready for a holiday, but sadly no such luck. Another two and a half weeks of school (ish) until we can finally go. And then it's theatre for two weeks, followed by two free weeks, followed by two weeks in greece, then straight back to school again. What a life. Anyway, all the stressful school work is over. Actually. Having said that, there's still German Speaking and English Persuasive Speach, but we'll get to them when we have to.

xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment