Ok, so school's finished for now. HELLO HOLIDAYS!!! On the downside, I'm going to miss everyone. Even though it's only for two weeks. I still cannot believe that this term has gone so quickly. In about a year I will be going home to revise like mad for GCSEs. I'm dead.
April Fools day. Not really a big event is it? Well, not here anyway. My train was cancelled so Ali (who I really, really don't like) decided to tell everyone I wasn't coming in because I'd broken my leg. Get a life.
I love being able to come home and not have to do any homework for the next day. It feels WONDERFUL!!! I really ought to take the opportunity to get some flute and piano practice in.
Best friend Rachel's started a blog. And seeing as it was me starting one that prompted her, I thought I'd put in a mention. www.ravesrabbitsandrandomstuff.blogspot.com Have a look.
Anyways, Happy Easter (and yes, I know it's not Easter yet, but I feel in the mood for Easter so in my opinion it is)
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment