Seriously, I doubt I could take much more. I have work to do but that's boring. I have nothing to do when I take a break from working though. It's awful! I am SO glad I'm busy from tomorrow 'till Friday. Then it's the
weekend and then I'm in a sailing course. Thank GOD! (By the way, I'm not at all religious, simply despairing.) We're finally going to make a new sign for our house and the other one that shares our drive. Which is sometimes fun, when I'm not cutting out letters. And then tomorrow, I'm getting my hair cut XD. I'm getting it done quite differently to usual. I'm moving my parting to the left, so it isn't centred any more. I'm getting it cut shorter, so it maybe just touches my shoulders, and I'm having it layered. At the moment it's just plain old straight. Only it's going to cost so much! That is, if my mother will spend that much on my hair :S (it's sort of £40....)
I'm so glad I have spotify. I think I would die without it. Currently listening to 'The Courteeners', I really like them, almost as much as I like 'The Killers'. We'll see.
Love xx
No comments:
Post a Comment