My Blog List

Tuesday, 20 April 2010

Spring and Sun and Sweet Stuff! (OK, I wanted to put flowers :P )

XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD
I'm in SUCH a GOOD mood!!!! It's all sunny, and the trees are blossoming, and I'm wearing a skirt to school (sorry, but to me, that makes it practically summer), and the river looks pretty (not that I've bothered to walk down, but I can see it from my window XD) aaaand, the village looks AMAZING in the sun!


OK, loads of people are still stuck abroad, among them the head, and yes, the dust cloud might last until the summer, and yes, the last one took two years to blow over (apparently) and yes, I have a controlled assessment coming up.
BUT.

IT.
IS.
AMAZING!!!

THE SUN IS SHINING AND I'M JUST FEELING SOOO POSITIVE. I'm listening to good music (Courteeners, I'd totally forgotten about them) . TODAY is a GOOD day!!!!!
Okay, I'm going to sign off, before I piss someone depressed off. Sorry :S ON THE BRIGHT SIDE no, no, that was inappropriate, sorry. XD NOALICIASTOP! I'm going to go calm myself by rolling round in the garden XDXDXD

Luuuuuuuurve
Alicia
xxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment