My Blog List

Friday, 16 April 2010

Omigod!

Okay, so I have a sort of bad collage of some photos on my wall above the ex-fireplace. I just turned round to look at it while I put my PJs on (habit) and guess what! I found a new picture. I look about four (and think I probably was) and am wearing my Highlands summer uniform - black shiny shoes, white knee length patterned socks (pulled all the way up) green and white striped summer dress (knee length) green felt blazer with old Highlands logo, and - now here's the shocker - straw boater with green and purple striped band around it. It appears to be in my garden in summer before Switzerland. Okay, the going through the photos from the attic thing is going to have to be monitored more closely. I quite like this photo, I look pretty sweet. But I didn't know it existed and I just had the shock of my life. And what other pictures of me are there in that huge box??? Wish me luck, I'll need it.
Alicia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment