This is going to be fast; I'm supposed to be in bed. Basically, I watched the prime ministerial debate. Not much to say on the matter. I agree with Nick. God, I hope the Lib Dems get in. If we get a Torrie government, I may cry. Oh, while I remember, Sophie says I was wrong in my previous post, "Politics" actually, Labour are left wing, Torries are right and Lib Dems are smack bang in the middle. Which is why they're amazing. Gordon Brown and David Cameron, I have one thing to say to you, "Stuff you!" Sorry, this is getting childish.
Moving on. I went to a flute workshop thing today. It was amazing. There were about fifteen of us and not many of us knew each other. We learnt to play two pieces as a mass flute choir and then were split into smaller groups to learn pieces more suited to our standards. It was pretty darn amazing. I love stuff like that.
Toby came to choir yesterday XD. He's going to stay. I 'persuaded' - ahem bribed ahem ahem - him to stay! (come on, I said he could have £2.50 if he stayed for a year!) CHOIR MIGHT BE GOING ON TOUR NEXT SUMMER! If we do, that will be what gets me through my GCSEs. I love choir people and the thought that at the end of my exams, I'll get at least a weekend (we don't have a clue how long it'll be) in another (probably hot, considering it's not England) to spend with some of the most amazing people I've ever met. Not because they're particularly insightful or inspirational, just because they're such amazing fun to be around!!! I'm so excited.
And finally, a last not to Rachel (everyone else, you can go to bed now if you want)
I'm sorry I haven't been in contact today. My mum took my phone after the last text you received last night was sent, put it on charge and still hasn't told me where it is. I'll get it back in the morning. I hope you're doing alright. I'll see you tomorrow, and you can have a big hug. xx
EVERYONE! WAIT!!!
I forgot to say, we were going through the videos (deciding which to keep and chuck) and we came across so many funny ones. But seriously, why was I so polite when I was little? And, more importantly, why did I always let my parents have the last word, without questioning it. I mean, they could've told me to vote Conservative and (admittedly I was young, but you'll get the idea) I'd've done it - that is, if I currently had mindset I had then, I would've done that - I mean, WHY didn't I question everything. Including the question. Sometimes that's very important.
Okay, I'm sorry, my brain's running on tiredness = rambling. Sorry.
Gnight!!!
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment