I have a disgusting cold (which I have passed onto Jaz, who is calling what he has "man flu" - guys can't seem to handle a cold - and getting the same effects of it as me, just delayed about half a day) and for this reason, I lost my voice for quite a while this morning. Yes, I know, HAHA very funny for all around me Alicia has a squeeky voice! Whatever. I feel dreadful and I am not happy. PLUS, I seem to be getting it waaaay worse than Jaz, despite the fact he's making a much bigger deal of it (yes, I'm complaining now, but I've got to complain to someone!). I don't mind Jaz as a person at all, it's just when someone makes a bigger deal out of something than necessary. And anyway, I envy him because he has wetsuit gloves, boots, and presumably socks, while I freeze my fingers and feet to a point where I can't feel them, so this is my tiny way of getting him back. Point is, I can often only breathe out of one side of my nose, often not at all. I cannot hear out of one of my ears. My voice is in no way secure - it comes and goes as it pleases, regardless of the convinience to me. Okay, I'm done complaining. Be grateful you don't have a cold. Oh, and also, I will never use the phrase "I can't feel my..." loosely again, since I have discovered that you don't realise you can't feel something until you regain feeling, and I will not be pleased with people using the phrase when they clearly have NO idea. Seriously, it took me two hours to get my feet back to a normal temperature today.
Seeing as I am feeling headachey and my eyes are watering, I'm going to go now. Rache, if you're texting me, my phone's in my sailing bag and I'll be darned if I can be bothered to go find it. Sorry bout that, but I'm knackered and all I want to do is sleep. I'll talk at a later date.
Love xx
No comments:
Post a Comment