My Blog List

Saturday, 3 April 2010

Shopping

Ok, call me crazy, but I'm not a big fan of shopping. I thought. Today, it dawned on me. Shopping is AWESOME! Oh, yeah!
I have come home with:
2 school skirts ('kneelength' i.e. i got ones that roll up - my mum doesnt know that though. booyah!)
new school shoes (i had been desperate for heels but the ones i was allowed werent in my size so i got pump-like shoes, with an absolutely miniature heel that i love anyway)
1 skort
pair of denim shorts (this is a first for me, usually i shun shorts)
6 new tops
1 new pair of trainers (my school ones are too small)

Oh, yes! Also, I got a free Easter egg, - cadbury's creme egg all the way! - courtesy of the broadstreet mall.
Anyway, I am totally in LOVE with clothes. They are god. I want more XD.
And the best part,
I DONT HAVE TO WEAR DMs TO SCHOOL ANYMORE!! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD

The not so fun part - we had to sit in the opticians waiting for aaaaages because Barney's got a freckle on his eye. :S
But otherwise, I had fun. And now my legs hurt and it's time to relax.

byeeee! xxxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Yes. Your legs hurt because you did SOOOO much more walking than me :P. I am so glad that you FINALLY love shopping and clothes and shoes etc. I just envy you because you didn't have to pay for anything. I wish my parents paid for some of my things. I NEED to buy new clothes (because I have grown - oh yes. I have grown XD) but I am completely skint so I don't have the money to pay for them :S. I guess I'll just have to wait 'til my birthday - but the list keeps piling up :S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a list like that. But its more like a list of music I NEED to buy. Sort of. When I say need.....
    Anyway,what are you doing up so early? You should've been asleep! I only just got out of bed myself, though admittedly I've been awake for an hour or two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woke up at 4.30 and couldn't get back to sleep. But I'm fine. I went to bed early. I had more than enough sleep. XD.

    ReplyDelete