My Blog List

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

What's what?

Mixed feelings. Really, really pleased and contented to have had an hour and a half (yes that long) bath with little interruptions. Not pleased with the interruptions. Mosquito flying. Dead fly in bath. Brothers wanting towels (I have no clue why they don't just keep some towels in their bathroom. Pleased to have read so much in the bath. Pleased to have done so much work. Not pleased to have come back to my room to find Toby's sprayed his damn links deodorant in my door frame. I hate the smell of that stuff. Well. I hate it when it chokes me. It's a shame when your brother knows exactly  how to piss you off. Toby, if you're reading this, you may well laugh. But then go feel guilty and contemplate your morals and motivation on ruining what had been a good evening and good mood. That ought to do it. I feel the need to celebrate a relatively insect-free bath, but I'm not in the mood for celebrating. In fact, I'm not in the mood for anything. Except maybe relaxing. I got it! I'll celebrate by relaxing.


And finding some chocolate :D Nomnomnomnom. Yuuuuumy Chocolate.


Happy is a yuppie word.


I'm not mad, honest. No, it's a song. Seriously it is. Switchfoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment