OK, so, I feel the need for a before and after on the haircut. Don't laugh at the before; it's not the best picture of me.
Before
After
Quite a difference really. Rachel's basically already explained my past few days, (www.ravesrabbitsandrandomstuff.blogspot.com) seeing as she was with me the whole time. But I'm going to tell the bits she's missed off.
On Wednesday afternoon, she met me in town and we went to the cinema to see 'Remember Me' together. It was quite a sad film, but it didn't make me cry. Which is saying something. I cry at anything.
Before dinner, we (Becca and I) found a Grade 4 book, from which we both happen to be playing, and practised together. I thought it was really good for us because we each had to keep in time with the other and we got to see how someone else had interpreted the piece, and possibly steal some stuff (Becca had some cool articulation I might steal).
Rache seems to have missed the part where Becca, Luce and I were lying on her bed (while the others were out on the landing) playing dead ant. I'm not sure how it started. But we then went on to invent a dead millipede, with added features of millipede attack, millipede help (call for help from someone), millipede thank you (thanks to the helper). That was nothing to do with the amount of sugar we'd consumed. Honest.
Waking up at nine the next morning. Well. First, apparently I shouted in my sleep. Second, something half disturbed me at six. Third, I did not "wake up", I was WOKEN up! (Alicia is displeased.) It was still waaaay too early for my liking, but I didn't complain. I think the croissants more than made up for it, though. I couldn't decide between 'Nutella' and 'Lyes's Golden Syrup' so I had Nutella on one half and syrup on the other! :D That truly pleased me no end.
The visit to the river was amazing. I have never been to Caversham Court before, and I really loved it. It was absolutely gorgeous and I have some lovely photos of us there. Rache's account is accurate (daffodil pickers >:( shun!) but I thought I might talk a bit about the flowers. See, we didn't just put any flowers in each other's hair. I had a purple flower in my hair, Becca had a purple flower in her buttonhole, then we crossed the river and Luce got us all dandelions (Becca's looked amazing in her hair) - mine went in my hat. On the other side, Becca made a daisy chain for my hat (it went round it like a ribbon) and she gave Luce and Rache a posy of daisies. Luce threaded them through her flip-flops. Ask Rache about hers. Oh! And Becca put daises in all the buttonholes of her cardigan. So, by the time we decided to walk back, we were decked in flowers.
I'm making an amendment to the train statement. The train was at 3.12. But yes, it was on the far away platform, and yes, we ran, and yes, we probably stank when we sat down on the train. The train passed a series of stations, including Midgeham. Becca and Luce commented on how Midgeham was a funny name. Then they decided they'd seriously offended a couple who got off in Aldermaston, because they decided the couple was from Midgeham, but was too embarrassed and had to get off the stop before. This was really quite entertaining to listen to, all the way to Newbury.
I'm agreeing with the rest, though, and thanking Rache for her wonderful hospitality, and her parents for putting up with us, on top of those Rache's already mentioned.
.jpg)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment