My Blog List

Tuesday, 27 April 2010

"Don't cross your bridges before you come to them" A classic Becca saying. And so useful.

HelloGooddayGoodeveningHello!!!
Sorry, it's that kind of a day. There's not really much you want to know, to be perfectly honest. Ummm, let me see.



OHYEAH! DofE for the first time last night.

LOVED IT! It was absolutely wonderfully great and amazing and I loved it and I already have a new friend (or two or three or four - ok, shup, Alicia!),
and Rachel goes (DUH!)
and Annie (who I haven't mentioned before) goes,
and Charly Wood from choir
and Will Howard (ex-train, he left Reading so I haven't seen him in aaages)
oh, and Andrew Coombes (train, and I know his sister pretty well, somehow) who I see very little of anyway.

GREATest of responses from Charly and Annie - pretty much identical to be honest.
Annie "No way. You have got to be joking me. Are you actually coming, no joking around. Omigod, I'm dead!"
Charly, puts on a fake act of no knowing me, I go with it, "Ohmigod, who are you? What are you doing here? I don't even know you. Why are you here?"
The poor woman (one of the people running it), who seemed quite old, but not too old, didn't realise we were joking. Aah, poor woman.


Umm, I HAVE GOT to go again? Duh!


Sorry, I'm going to stop using americanised sayings, such as "Duh" now, I picked it up off the boys at sailing, and you know how these things stick. I'll find a new saying soon. Promise. Ish.

OOOh, I am reading the most beautiful book at the moment. I don't know if it's even particularly good by most people's standards, but I am LOVING Eva Ibbotson (if that's even how you spell it) right now. L. O. V. I. N. G. Her books just seem to all be so magical. I read 'Journey to River Sea' ages ago. Loved it. Then some time after that, but not exactly recently, I read 'The Secret Countess.' Wonderful. Now I needed a change from the series I've been working through (there's about thirteen books) over the past few months. Definitely since sailing. Anyway, started this a few nights ago. I. REALLY. Love. Eva. Ibbotson.

Okay, I'm done lecturing you on my boring life :P

Byeeee
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment