My Blog List

Saturday, 1 May 2010

HI!!!

HELLO!!!!
I'm aware I haven't said anything for a while, so I'm dutifully posting something. I've had a relatively wasp-free time. Spiders are now haunting me. Last night was band. Which, I must say, was AMAZING!!! DUH! Oops, promised not to say that, didn't I? Sorry. Anyway, Seren came and it was just great, Chazza actually turned up this week, I saw Becca again (yes, she does go to school with me, yes, I see her and hold conversations with her regularly at school, but still!), I saw Becca's friend Emily, who's just great really. I saw Ellie, who is lovely, and SO pretty! Unfair. I saw Mark, who is no longer stuck in America, and got back in time for one day of school before the bank holiday. Hmm. But I'm glad he's back, I don't know how I've managed to walk to school with no-one to hit in the mornings (jks jks) actually, come to think of it, I haven't needed to hit anyone. This is all me in high spirits, I love Mark really (as nothing more than a friend, obviously), he's great fun. Even if a little evil XD.

I'm going to go take advantage of the sun now, because it's supposed to rain tomorrow, and it would be tragic if I didn't make the most of the good weather before then.
Bye! XX

No comments:

Post a Comment