Aaah, first of all, the words of a brilliant song. Second of all, I'm thinking that quite a lot of Kendrick girls, or just anyone really under exam pressure, but I say Kendrick because we've practically got the whole county expecting us to do well, and we have to beat the Abbey (obviously :P). I mean, doesn't everyone in school sometimes feel like they're pathetic while everyone around them's brilliant?
I'm not in a particularly down mood, actually, I just thought of that this morning, when I had the song stuck in my head, and had a sudden realisation of how it could be applied to everyday life. So there it is.
Now, I can promise you, that the next bit is going to sound positively evil (if you can be positive and evil at the same time) so if you don't want me to ruin your day, stop reading now. I MEAN IT!
Okay, seeing as you've chosen to continue reading, here is my other sudden realisation of the day (gosh, I'm really on fire today XD).
Baasically, sitting in the back of the class in Physics, last lesson, I realised the true meaning of the word hate. People always think they can be wise (which often they can) and say "hate is a very strong word" but now I can fully appreciate the saying. I've said I hate a certain unnamed person, who for the duration of this post will be known as Dorris many times over. And I really thought I meant it. But, today Dorris (ok, I shouldn't be laughing in the middle of this, but DORRIS! no offence anyone called Dorris, I've just never met anyone with that actual name) proved me totally wrong. I found out she'd done something for which I could simply NOT just NOT forgive her. It wasn't even something that would affect me (too directly, as anything that affects a good friend of mine affects me). But I found out she'd done it, and I found myself so full of absolute, undiluted RAGE, such that I've never felt before, and when walking into Physics behind her, seeing her "comforting" my closest and dearest friend, who she'd hurt so badly (but hurt me more, as I seem to have taken what she did worse than said friend) I felt this feeling, coming from the very centre of me, which I am going to tell you now, is not the heart, or even the belly button, but some place just beneath the sternum, the VERY CENTRE of your being, this feeling, coming from the very centre of me, and it wasn't just of the pure rage that I wanted so much to direct at this traitorous "friend" but also a feeling, I identified as pure hatred! OK, I'm done being evil.
I'm now going to go write a much nicer post to go over the top of this one, to direct away from my evilness.
XD xx
No comments:
Post a Comment