Went into town today. Nothing interesting.
AAAALTHOUGH!
I think someone tried to pickpocket me (well, my bag). See, I was wearing one of those small bags you sling across your shoulder, and only really has space for a purse, glasses, keys. Possibly tissues. Anyway, mine was pretty safe, because it had a zip, and a flap. However. Getting on the escalator down from near H&M, in the Oracle, my mum was just walking in front of me, at mega-pace, as usual. Basically, this guy coming from the other side of the escalator to get on looked at my mum, looked at me, and then accelerated trying to get in between us. I immediately increased my own speed, got on the step behind Mummy. But the guy then got onto the escalator a step above me, and moved down to step beside me. I was very conscious that he'd been touching my bag as I stepped on and having him standing right next to me on a crowded escalator, on the same side as my bag made me put my hand down onto it, just in case. This could just be me being paranoid, but hey, it's the only vaguely exciting thing I can think of.
G'night xx
No comments:
Post a Comment