Going to DofE tonight. I hope the little miss, notlookingatanyoneinparticularahemrachelahem, is nice to her parents, so they let her go. I really hope. Otherwise I may cry. Which would not be a good thing.
Mark gave me gelatine! :'( To his credit, it was definitely an accident, he didn't see it on the ingredients 'till after it was in my mouth, and he'd checked twice. I spat it out into a bit of paper and chucked it out the window. I definitely believe it was an accident though, because he was genuinely sorry when I got upset. So he's forgiven.
Okay, I admit it, I have nothing to talk about. I'm procrastinating. I don't like maths revision. Damn, I can't justify writing much more on here. So I'm off to go look at it.
At least I've already done my History. NO ALCIA DAMMIT! GET OFFLINE.
I'm going I'm going. Just one more thing?
NO
Okay, the inner me is saying no.
Bye xx
No comments:
Post a Comment