Bon soir!
I'm going to say sorry now. I'm on a trip tomorrow, and then I've got Friday Night. So I probably won't be able to say anything. In fact, I very much doubt I'll be able to say anything.
We got our German C.A writing back today. I got 26/30. Which is pretty good. It upset me though, because I knew it wouldn't be good enough for certain people. So I was dreading telling them (I think you can guess who). I was right to dread it. I told them in the most positive voice, and exclaimed that I'd expected much worse and writing was my weakest point in German, and I was proud, and it would probably amount to an A* but it still was no good. Oh well.
On another slightly also bad side of things. The phone bill came through £20 more than last month... And my fault. I got an earful for calling Rachel's mobile so much. Once at 8.40 for 40 mins. Hell that got me in trouble...
ON. THE. BRIGHT. SIDE.
wow, I used to be such a pessimist...This blog shows a whole new side of me, and actually, it's coming out in my character. I like it.
Anyway, bright stuff. My new glasses are ready for collection. Which means I no longer have to go around wearing glasses with only one leg that have a curious habit of always falling off.
P.D. DESIGN TRIP TOMORROW XD
Can't wait. MUST REMEMBER CAMERA. and phone. and money. and not to go in uniform. and my train pass (interesting mistake. this morning I got through the barriers on Mark's bus pass. Apparently bus yearly tickets are identical to train ones. Thanks Mark. Wth, I doubt he bothers reading this. But there, everyone, Mark is not heartless.)
Another bright thing. Rache's party on Saturday. Can't wait. I think Sophie's lending me a dress (we're all going in dresses.) Gonna be great. This time I will remember sleeping bag and pyjamas. yes. i forgot them last time.
Bon nuit!
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment