You know what? No, stupid question really. But basically, I have never had a work free holiday. Or at least since I started secondary school. There's always some exams to revise for, or some way I can get a head start on everyone else. Or some way I can catch up on stuff I've missed. This is depressing. Actually, I think last summer was free, but I don't count it because I'd been (involuntarily) booked into some activity or other for the four weeks during which I was in England.
Now it's year ten exams. Revision. I just don't know where to start. The depressing thing is, I can think of nothing to get me through them. Suggestions welcome. See, afterwards, I know all the teachers will want to start on the year 11 part of the syllabus. And so we won't do what we did in year 8 or 9: after exams, watch videos or movies in every lesson. No, no, we'll be working. I'm dreading year 11.
On the bright side. I can always find one, promise. I'm not going to be doing solid revision, because I'm booked into tennis camp - which is a half day from Tuesday through to Friday - so I'll have half a day revising, half a day tennis-ing.
Although, at the moment, I just really cannot be bothered. And I refuse to revise when I cannot be bothered. I have a theory. If you do revision when you're in a good mood, your mind will associate revision with good feelings and you will be more motivated to revise. It's working right now. So, I'm going to find something really interesting to do, so I can then get onto revising.
Je pense que les examemens sont tres ennuyeaux parce que il y a beaucoup de preparation que on faut faire.
No comments:
Post a Comment