My Blog List

Tuesday, 4 May 2010

PACK UP YOUR TROUBLES IN YOUR OLD KIT BAG AND SMILE, SMILE, SMILE! XD

Okay, the much more positive post I promised.
Thanks go out to Ellie, for her lovely compliment about my hair, which brightened my day when I read it this morning. Thanks also to Mark, who succesfully noticed :P quote from Mark: "It's like a foot shorter so yeah I noticed" end quote.
Then I want to say HI to Martha, who has by some inconceivable (NEW WORD) means found my blog and started following it. I LOVE YOU MARTHA! See you in maths!
Then I want to say, chin up, you're doing great, to the low-self-esteemed (if that makes sense) Rachel, who is doing amazingly and needs to smile and think about positive things, like SUNSHINE!!!
Then I want to say, to noone in particular: WHAT IS WITH YESTERDAY'S WEATHER? I mean come on, sun, rain, sun, sun, sun, clouds, sun, HAIL, sun again! And with the localised weather, POURING IN READING WHILE ITS SUNNY IN PANGBOURNE WITH NO SIGN OF RAIN!? What is the world coming to?
Then I want everyone to say to my eleven-year-old brother, Barney, you're not going to die, it's only shingles!
Then I'm going to go talk to Rachel on msn. Ahem, I mean do some History homework, ahem ahem
BYE
XXXXXX

No comments:

Post a Comment