My Blog List

Wednesday, 5 May 2010

bubble Bubble BUBBLE BUBBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sane. Promise! ;)

I'm really trying to balance out all the bad posts with good ones. This is potentially a good one.
I am currently in a bubble of happiness (despite frustration, and certain knowledge of worse to come) which consists of me jumping up and down in excitement when I remember the most trivial (NEW WORD I hope it means unimportant/insignificant or something like that) of things, telling the story with great excitement and usually losing my trail of thought halfway through and changing the subject.

By the way, I'm going to marry someone Irish    XD    Fine, fine, maybe things won't go that way, but if I spend a gap year in Ireland, maybe they will. I hope so. I'm in love with the Irish accent. Have been for ages.

Also (sorry, this is evil, but it doesn't fit into the other post) I've come to the conclusion that the afore mentioned Dorris is Bi. I'm pretty sure. (In case you didn't see that post, Dorris is a girl whose name I'm not saying, for reasons of (my) security and whom I despise)(deeply)(a lot).

POSITIVE POSITIVE POSITIVE!!!!!!!

It's sunny. Or was earlier. Dorris invited herself to Rachel's birthday party. Specifically for people with invites that haven't even been issued yet. Dorris is not going. I'm ensuring it. The Spotify adverts are getting ridiculous. See the full extent of my changing subject problem. I have a pot of money in my room. XD. I've bought part of Rachel's birthday present. I promise you, there are links between these things in my head. But that's my head. I can't be bothered to explain them here. SMILES ARE WONDERFUL!
Man, I should really add to my "About Me" section that I am mad, and this blog is insane. As a warning. That would be good. NAH!
People can discover the hard (or fun, because I'm convinced the hard way is always more fun than the easy way. unless the hard way involves punishments. but at least that way you discover stuff for yourself) way.
SMILING IS FUN!
XD~XD~XD~XD~XD~XD~XD~XD~XD~XD
/|\     LOOK SWIRLY THINGS!!!!!
  |

for health and safety reasons (but mostly health. mental health) this post must end now. BYE XX

No comments:

Post a Comment