I think we should be celebrating that just now I logged on to see that I've written 50 posts and 101 people have kindly viewed my blog. Or at least the same people have come back to visit it every hour, but that's fine with me.
Woke up to a lovely surprise! Toby had come into my room with brioche bread and nutella, accompanied by a glass of milk. My first ever breakfast in bed! (well besides my last birthday when the wonderful brothers brought a menu for my friends and me to chose from and made us what we wanted. and brought it out to the tent. that was great too. but this was a SURPRISE!)
We've finally gotten round to sorting out the house. Half. As in, the study has been moved upstairs (which means we get to work in a warm room!!!!! But the sofa is still sitting on its end in the downstairs hall waiting to be moved into the new "TV Room" having previously lived in the playroom. (Basically, the playroom is now the study and the ex-study is now becoming a TV Room. The lounge will no longer have a TV in it and will be more along the lines of a guest entertaining room.
So all's good, especially since I've acquired two shelves in the new study (I've been begging for storage in the study for ages) and so my school books have a home, and don't need to live on my bottom bunk or floor, often causing me to forfeit my pocket money. It's just great! Unfortunately, next weekend, I forsee lots of furniture movement down the stairs, which means my dying back will be absolutely utterly dead. The reason it's dying? Funny you should ask. I helped my dad lift a sofa and he realised I was a hell of a lot stronger than I looked, so I've been helping getting full cabinets upstairs.
Ouch.
Anyway, I'm ready for a long bath. That involves no spiders. Yeah, clearing out the playroom I came across a huge one that'd taken refuge in one of my many boxes of school books. That gave me the fright of my life. We were forbidden (by ultimate over-god father) to kill the damned thing so it kept climbing back upstairs to the books. Which happened to be just at the top of the stairs. Next to my open bedroom door. Let's not go there.
Hope your weekend was good. Mine was.
Love xx
No comments:
Post a Comment