Good mood.
Yesterday. good.
I was so productive. Up at seven. Out of the house by eight thirty. In town by nine. On the train at 9.53, having bought the remainder of Rachel's birthday present, some new colouring pencils (P.D.), some new flute books (XD I'm gonna go look at them in a sec XD), looked at new T.V.s for when Barney gets into Reading, so we can have a big flat screen in the new T.V. room. Then I had my tennis lesson at ten 'till eleven. Choir 12 'till 1pm. Then work. French C.A. coming up. Then left the house for Rachel's AMAZING birthday party. No doubt she'll tell you all about it, so I won't write something that I know you'll get a duplicate of. I may comment when she does post about it though.
Thanks go to my lovely mum, who came home from shopping for a birthday present for a friend's grown-up-ish daughter and came back with a gorgeous skirt for me! And footless tights to wear with it. Wearing it now. Lovelylovelylovely clothes.
If Rachel doesn't mention the incident of picking dresses, I promise I will next time.
I have to go see these books!
Bye
xxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment