My Blog List

Tuesday, 11 May 2010

CAMERON? CAMERON?! CAMERON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hmm. I do not like David Cameron one bit. I mean, I guess Gordon Brown resigning was inevitable, given the circumstances. But suggesting to the Queen (who I do NOT LIKE, sorry, but the Americans've got the right idea, people making these descisions should be elected. our "queen" the person with the power to disband government etc. should be elected. in elections seperate to those held for PM. whatever, this isn't about the Queen, I'll lecture on her another time) that David Cameron should be next PM? WTH? He should've suggested his underling person.

Actually, I lie. It wasn't particularly stupid. Labour are making a clever move (grudging admittance). People who voted Lib Dem will never vote for them again, because they won't want the Tories getting so close to getting in again (or Labour), they'll just revert to voting for one party so the other doesn't get in. That's why the system is wrong. People shouldn't have to vote for one party to keep another out. Tory supporters won't vote Tory again, because they're co-operating with the Lib Dems, and let's be honest, Tory and Lib Dem supporters are hardly going to see eye-to-eye. The Tory supporters who dislike Lib Dems will move further right on the political spectrum and Labour will get back in looking like heroes, who humbled themselves when necessary. Dammit!

Poor Brown, I bet he expected when he resigned Lib Dems and Labour would agree to form a coalition. Now it's all going wrong and the Lib Dems end up looking power hungry. They can say it's all for the good of the country (and perhaps it is, though they could've done something else) but hardly anyone's going to believe them. They're all going to think the Lib Dems just want the higher pay. Hmm. For shame.
Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment