My Blog List

Wednesday, 12 May 2010

WorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWorkWork!

Panicking.

Badly.

I don't even have that much of a pileup of work. I'm just panicking.

I've got about two more hours on my English 20th Century play before it's ready.

Then I've got to write a draft for my French C.A. and get a plan out of it before Monday. That's about three hours.
Minimum.

Then I've got regular homework and as much revision as I can possibly squeeze in before Half Term.
Sometimes I just really hate school.


On the bright side.


yes i am going to find one. 

The German Dept. have run out of work for us. So German lessons are basically free-for-alls. As in I will be doing the overload of work in them. Hmm, maybe this isn't so bright.


Oh, I have a bright side! Sort of. Well, it's consolation.

Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly.

Consolation music. So helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment