My Blog List

Saturday, 22 May 2010

Garden Party

Promise I'll get onto the Garden Party in a sec. First, the answers to thursday's riddles.
The troll question: 2. if you leave with two cakes, each troll takes half (one) and returns one. that means after crossing each bridge, you still have both cakes. ;)

Couple with five children: they have three or more boys. therefore not only half, but more than half of the children are boys.

Garden Party.
Was awesome XD
Loved it. Firstly, it's music, which I love. Secondly, I saw so many people there. Some I expected, some I didn't.
Ended up spending most of my time with Rache, Seren, Oli Hewson (surprising actually), Mark (though less than the others, it must be said, Ellie, and at one point Stewart.
Had a huuuuge water fight with Mark, mainly consisted of him pouring water down my back, and me squeaking. But have no fear, I got him back. Soaked the front of his T-shirt.
Was good to see Oli, I don't get to talk to him much, and he's usually in trouble in choir. And even if I did get the chance, I'd have to limit how much time I spent talking to him, because Elle thinks I fancy him. And some others. And I do not want that sort of a rumour. Especially when it's not true. He's just really nice.
Rache, Seren. Good times.
Ellie. Loved seeing you my dear, it's great when we actually get a chance to talk, and yeah, I just love your personality.
One achievement of which I am entirely proud:
I managed to avoid Dorris (that's code) for the whole thing.

I've started and finished my History essay in one day. XD. The Killers, they must be my working music. It had to be short. So it is. I think it's pretty bad, so I'll probably change loads tomorrow night.

Perla is leaving. GOOD.

Doctor Who tonight.
=)
Love to all the people I saw today. That includes you, Nancy, if you're reading this. Sorry I didn't get to speak to you. You all made me sooo happy so thank you. I'm truly truly grateful, from the bottom of my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment