My Blog List

Thursday, 6 May 2010

The Unfortunate Incident of a Wasp on the Stairs

If I'd actually read The Unfortunate Incident of a Dog in the Night I'm sure I'd make some crappy attempt at imitating the style in this post. Unfortunately, no such luck.
The incident:
There was an evil death wasp. It was on the stairs. It was dieing. That is to say it was writhing about on it's way to death. It scared the hell out of me. I can't kill stuff. My brother (who has shingles, bless him) killed the evil death wasp. The evil death wasp has been cremated.


Toby wants to vote UKIP.


NO! What is WRONG with that?
He says "Oh, they'd stop immigration!"
My response to that: "We do NOT need to stop immigration, that is wrong and right wing. We just need to stabilise it."


Toby's an idiot.


We had a wonderful debate at the dinner table (which I won), about who has more of a social life, Toby, or Barney. I supported Barney and went on to inform Toby of the merits of Barney's efforts to start a band (or be in one) with his friends, and his commitment in starting a Warhammer Club at school. He's only in year seven, bless. Toby thinks Warhammer is "gay" (admittedly I wouldn't play it, but I know some decent guys who do) and that a Warhammer club isn't going to affect whether Barney gets a job as (for example) a lawyer. Having had an interesting Careers talk yesterday, I proved him - effectively - wrong.


And with that, I run out of things to say.
History homework again. What is wrong with this? I swear that's three nights in a row!
Oh well, can't complain, it may have a positive impact on my GCSE result. I'm thinking I'll take all the help I can get. Especially History and French.


Later Alligator (wow I haven't said that for ages!)

No comments:

Post a Comment