My Blog List

Sunday, 16 May 2010

Robin Hood and P.E shirts

Hallogoodeveningadieau!
Wait, adieau is not what I mean.
Anyway. HI!

ROBIN HOOOOOOOOD!
Watch it. Brilliant film. Very interesting. Some sweet bits. And a lot of very violent bits. And a pretty clever way of playing King John. I actually felt a little sorry for him until the end.

Incident number one.
The P.E. shirt.
I happened to actually remember this morning that I always seem to forget my P.E. shirt, because I took it home to wash a few weeks back and haven't seen it since. Lucky I remembered, because I have Steph's to return to her too now. Anyway, I confronted (hah! that's a nice way of putting it) Perla with the query as to where these three shirts had disappeared to, in a very polite, calm and collected manner. Seriously though. I did. Steph's was unearthed in Barney's room (after I'd actually managed to get her to understand I didn't mean my Kendrick jumper) and when I said I had two more, she looked in the ironing. On the floor of the under-stairs cupboard, there was my P.E. shirt, fresh from a week or so ago, when I brought it home. I simply said "ok, good, but I still have another one" in much simplified language. But then she started having a go at me, saying it "is not possible" "i not put here" and I wasn't even blaming her. I was trying to find the third top. Then my mum had a go at me because I was "in a bad mood and having a go at Perla because you're tired" I mean, that is rich.

I'm going to withdraw into the unbiased world of my crime novel, where the case is pretty much solved, but they have to unsolve it because the overwhelming scientific evidence has to be wrong. I'm interested to see how this will turn out.

Night! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment