My Blog List

Wednesday, 19 May 2010

blob.

No particular reason for the title.
Hey! Maybe I need a background with more blobs in it. I'll look into it.
Seeing as I haven't said much for a while, this may be long. I'll try to separate it into the somewhat shorter posts it would have been.

monday.
School was normal. DofE, however, is another matter.
I won't go on about it too much, because that would be unfair on Rachel, who wasn't able to make it. But I will tell you about it.
Kayaking. Chrome is saying that's not a word :/
Was fun. And wet. My boat was too small for me, so my knees stuck out the top. No biggie. I couldn't control my steering, so repeatedly hit the bank. No biggie. I nearly capsized playing Bulldog. No biggie.
On the way back in, just marginally more wet than all the others, I turned involuntarily, lunged to one side in the hope of stopping the boat, went half over, and recovered with a boat full of water. I was drenched. But only my legs.
Open boating-I think it's called.
Jokes. I rocked the boat, Rhianna and Mark freak out. Mark rocks the boat, realises it's fun, Rhianna freaks out. We go back in, pick up Fabian (?), drop off Rhianna and set out with the intention of jumping in. About half way out we decide it's deep enough. Then Mark and Fabian(?) start arguing who should jump first. I declare them both to be wimps, Fabian says
"Go on then" and I jump. Oops. Didn't leave myself time to think.
then Fabian jumps and Mark tries to go off with the boat. We get back in, Mark tries to push me out and achieves a full capsize. Not possible to recover from.
Then we had a swimming race. Which was crazy but fun.
I realised I'd forgotten my towel (seconds after calling Mark a retard for doing the same) and end up borrowing someone's.

tuesday.
Rachel's birthday. Went well I think.
Sailing. Fail. Just Toby and me on a lake with no wind in seperate boats. Not fun. It's supposed to be a youth club. We were the only youths.

wednesday.
Handed in English coursework. Glad that's gone.
Also, Gareth and Lizzie from the Heart Breakfast show came to our school to give us a talk during our careers lesson. Wasn't that nice of them? (by the way, they are responsible for getting me to move out of bed in the morning. i lie there listening, then an add comes on and i jump up. i hate adverts XD  )

thursday.
wait, it's not tomorrow yet. oops :S

theory!!!
Making a move on the theory front. I now nearly fully understand intervals (thank you so much Parky and Rachel - and slightly Ali, she checked one of my questions today). I'll do some work on compositions next and then I'll do a practice paper at the weekend. Exam on June 19th :S Wish me luck. I'll need it.

Again, apologies it's so long. but there's my life. and monday was so worth the length of the post. seriously, it was such fun. Mark, you idiot.

G'night.xx

No comments:

Post a Comment