My Blog List

Wednesday, 21 April 2010

DAMNED WASPS!

This is the fifteen minutes of internet access I'm allowing myself tonight. I have too much homework. But, to the point. I AM SO BLOODY TERRIFIED OF WASPS! WHY do they have such an ATTRACTION to my bathroom? WHY??? It's not good enough to terrify me until I can't have a bath. It's not good enough to fly into my bath. It's not good enough to encourage other insects (ladybirds, moths, mosquitoes, etc. - yes, there was a mozzy floating in my bath) to fly into my bath (that's what they're doing! there's a huge wasp plot against Alicia!). It's not even enough to make a daddy long-legs wait in the toilet bowl and climb out onto my leg (oh yes, it HAS happened - some time last year that was). IT'S not even enough to get a spider to crawl across the towel that is WRAPPED AROUND ME when I close the door to my bedroom (there's a mirror on the back). THIS ISN'T JUST A WASP PLOT, THE WHOLE OF THE SMALL FLYING AND EVEN NON FLYING THING KINGDOM IS PLOTTING AGAINST ME!!!! But no, NONE of that is enough. THEY HAVE TO GO DROWN IN THE TOILET BOWL WHERE I WON'T NOTICE THEM TILL I FLUSH!!! HOW AM I EVEN SUPPOSED TO KNOW IF IT'S DEAD OR NOT??? What if it managed to crawl up onto my leg (daddy long-legs incident but WORSE) and STING me? AAAAAAAAAARGH I HATE MY BATHROOM AND INSECTS AND SMALL STUFF. And I can't kill them. I just cannot bring myself to take the life of an insect (though I won't hesitate to get someone else to, or to kill ants - they are the exception). This is getting RIDICULOUS. Harrumph! I've had enough. I may have to boycott my bathroom. Damnit, I can shower at school!

You may've noticed. I'm slightly hysteric today.
Ohdear.

No comments:

Post a Comment