My Blog List

Monday, 19 April 2010

Mnum mnum mnum mnum

Don't ask. I'm in a random mood. I think I'm going to have to give up baths. I'm petrified of all things creepy crawley. Okay, that's not entirely true. I don't mind them. I even like some of them. Except ants. And wasps. If anyone has a phobia of anything, it's me and wasps. Not funny. At all. I don't mind creepy crawleys being around me. Just not near me, or in inconvenient places. Places where the ordinary solution would be to kill them. Like in the bath.
List of things in my bath in the past week:
Moth - before I ran it
Ladybird - flew in. you should've seen me jump out. in fact, no you shouldn't. but truly, I could be a high jump champion.
Wasp (tonight) - as you can tell. not good. at all. it flew in. i screamed and leaped out of the bath. soaked the floor. grabbed a towel and legged it out of the room, slamming door behind me. scream to my dad to get up here RIGHT NOW. seriously, I'm petrified of wasps.

That's the vaguely exciting part of my evening (hey, I got some adrenaline out of it - adrenaline that I used up so I didn't end up shaky afterwards - so that felt good. at the time. not something I'd go through again for adrenaline though). The more depressing current aspect of my life; german controlled assesment. It's like coursework, but I'm thinking worse. It's better than having a writing exam, but worse than coursework. It's crap. There's no other words.

On the briiiiight siiiiiide!
Umm, I dunno, I'll think of one XD
Smiles xx

No comments:

Post a Comment