My Blog List

Friday, 23 April 2010

A Friday night without Friday Night just not a proper Friday night.

Yeah, yeah, it doesn't make sense. Ish. See, a Friday night, in which I don't go to Friday Night (the proper term for which would be band and ensemble, but I call it Friday Night) is just not as good as a proper Friday night (i.e. one where I go to band).
Anyway, it's so sad, because I want to go tonight and see people for the first time in ages and be sociable and tell everyone about the key that broke off my flute and smile and enjoy myself. But I can't. Because Maestros are unfair D: ok,ok, I'm not going to sulk. Instead I'll go waste time watching the boys in their tennis lesson, that'll be a good use of my time. That didn't make sense. I'm not in the mood to make sense. I'm in the mood to talk and talk and talk nonstop, regardless of whether or not my words are gibberish and enjoy myself while I'm at it. YOU SEE! This is what the sun DOES to me! And just general happiness caused by multiple factors. Not excluding TRIFLE!!!!! I had a little pot of trifle for part of my lunch!!!
Loves
xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment