My Blog List

Sunday, 4 April 2010

HAPPY EASTER!!!

OK, aims for today:
Smile as much as possible.
See the good side in as much stuff as possible.
Be as helpful to my mother as much as HUMANELY possible.
Make our cousins feel really welcome. Really, really welcome.
Argue with Toby as little as humanely possible.
Don't get dog hair all over my skirt or blouse (she's black and white, my skirt's black and my blouse's mainly white.)
Don't text people in front of the cousins, it might make them feel like they're not interesting enough for my attention.

I think I can manage. :D I'm feeling really positive today and I love having my window open with a breeze that isn't too warm but isn't exactly cold. Plus, the sun is out! XD

2 comments:

  1. ok, I am really sorry Alicia. But I am gonna HAVE to correct your MAJOR spelling error. You mean HUMANLY not humanely. Humanly possible - as much as is possible for a human. Humanely - in a humane way, civil, courteously. Just thought I should correct you before you use it too much :P. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, actually that was a major mistake on my part. I spelt it right I just got the wrong meaning. also didn't know humanly was a word... XD I can be such an idiot. By the way, I'm changing my URL because my worshiper found the blog. its going to be something like www.aliciathinkingthoughts.blogspot.com ok?

    ReplyDelete