My Blog List

Thursday, 15 April 2010

>:(

I am in such a foul mood this morning. My head still kills. I can still only hear out of one ear. My nose is still blocked. I have lost my voice again. I have gained a stomach cramp. When I got up, Toby was in my bathroom - the girls' bathroom, might I stress! Everything I've heard on the news has just made me more depressed and pissed off with the world! Planes all over the country can't fly because of volcanic ash, from Iceland! Let's be honest, what doesn't affect planes? Then there's the point that there's actually been a volcanic eruption in Iceland. And on top of that, an earthquake in western China. What is the world coming to? We are having "natural disasters" all the time. We've just stopped thinking about Haiti. I know this all sounds really shallow, but I'm in this sort of mood.

Hmm. Dislike the world. Dislike natural disasters. Dislike Aeroplanes. Dislike animal killers for fun or for food - especially when half the world is obese anyway. I mean, in Africa etc. fine. NO just NO. I think it's the Torries, can't really remember, don't really care. Anyway, one of the parties wants to legalise hunting again. What the HELL? Elections piss me off. Labour closed down a steel mine - hello? we have a mass unemployment rate and the country's in debt (which I presume we pay off through taxes) so you're taking away hundreds, maybe thousands of jobs. The Torries are doing nothing but launching personal attacks on Labour and Gordon Brown. Which is wrong. Nobody seems to have any idea what the Torries intend to do to "mend our broken society/crippled government/ etc." Last night on the way back from sailing I discovered the farmer down in Purley has a huge Torrie poster up. Well, I should've predicted that - they're overly rich, they had three kids in private school (by the way, this is no great predjudice, I just don't like this family too much - Reading Festival Parking in Purley, there's bound to be an old article on it somewhere.)

I hate government. I hate the monarchy. This is just not going to work at all. No party (apart from the Lib. Dems.) as far as I can tell has put forward any actual plans of action. The Lib. Dems. have actually gone and published a table of what they intend to do and when and how (e.g. paying off debts). I don't support any particular party right now, but I don't want Conservatives or Labour in government. Look what happened last time Conservatives came into power. I don't know any of the other parties' policies, but I'm going to find out.

I dread the day I have to vote!
Alicia xx

No comments:

Post a Comment